- Professional, and to-be, coaches and mentors
- Career consultants
- Human Resources Directors
- Senior executives
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Trainers
- The accredited by International Coach Federation, two-day workshop for personal and professional development, STARS Success Yourself©, has been developed based on the STARS© model, as well as on state-of-the-art scientific research for human potential and growth, and is enhanced by the principles of positive psychology, talents and strengths, positive appreciation, visualization, goal setting and action planning as well as the evaluation of success.
- The workshop helps us identify and build on the natural talents (our own and those of others) we all have, focus and learn how to free our strengths and multiplies our potential to use them in our personal and/or and professional life with success, towards success.
- In the workshop you will learn to shift, in a constructive not an idealistic or theoretical way, the focus from the existing situation to the exploitation of new opportunities, from improving weaknesses to building on strengths and from avoiding failure to approaching and promoting success.
- Renewal of your credentials by ICF: 9.5 hours in Core Competencies & 5.5 hours in Resource Development.
- Knowledge acquisition in the basic principles of coaching & mentoring, positive psychology, reframing, strengths spotting and use, and the STARS© model (theory and practice).
- A scientific test and personal strengths results.
- Transfer of practical knowledge in the organization and/or teams you participate and cooperate, creating a competitive advantage through increased performance, empowered team work and cooperation and the improvement of relationships among employees.
- The workshop is accredited by ICF (9.5 hours Core Competencies, 5.5 hours Resource Development).
- It lasts for 2 days (09.00 – 17.00).
- Only a max. of 12 individuals can participate per workshop.
- The dates when the workshop will be held are announced here.
- All participants who attend the two-day workshop, as foreseen in the schedule, will receive a certificate of attendance.
- The participation fee amounts to €750 and covers coffee and light lunch.
- Booking a place in the workshop is done on a priority basis, according to the completion date of your registration.
- Registrations will be considered complete upon the full payment of the workshop’s fees.
- Payments may be made either by bank deposit or in Cash at the premises of knowl S.E. for Education and Lifelong Learning.
- Interested individuals are requested to fill in the application form which can be found here.
- Team discount: Two or more persons registering for the same workshop, at the same time, receive a 20% discount.
- Note for businesses: The workshop can be subsidised by the OAED-LAEK 0,45% program.
- knowl S.E. for Education and Lifelong Learning holds the right to cancel or postpone the workshop in the case of too little demand, below minimum participation, cancellation of the instructor or due to force majeure. In such a case, all attendees will be notified as early as possible and our liability will be solely limited to secure the participation in a next workshop or refund the registration fee.
- Cancellations received in our office at least ten (10) working days prior to the seminar will be assessed a €50 cancellation fee. The remaining amount of the fee will be refunded or alternatively will be used towards the booking of a forthcoming workshop plus €50.
- Cancellations received less than ten (10) working days prior to the seminar are non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be in writing (preferably via e-mail).
- Substitutions are allowed, within the same seminar without incurring a cancellation fee provided that knowl S.E. has received a substitution request prior to the seminar.
- knowl S.E. reserves the right to decline a substitute in a seminar if the person is not found qualified for it.
Being a social enterprise, knowl S.E. takes into account the different socio-economic factors of our target groups, providing flexible enrolment patterns, and producing socially redeeming value for all.
How do you contribute, already?
Simply, by attending the STARS Success Yourself© workshop you give the opportunity to someone who cannot afford it to participate as well. The low attendance fees that you pay for your education cover the fees of an individual who cannot pay for his/her education.
Cause knowledge shares knowledge! Be a knowler!
Tel. +30 210 83 12 868 | Email email@example.com